Friday, November 18, 2011

Wednesday Mornings....Coffee and Crochet Club!



Hi,

This blog is about sewing, crocheting, or any other of the many ways a woman can practice the feminine arts.  These skills refine our character.  We become more patient.  We are humbled when we are learning.  It won't be easy because anything that is worth doing is going to be hard! 

 
I find that getting together with the woman and doing these things together is much more fun!  So we came up with the "Coffee and Crochet Club"

Currently, I am a newbie and this is what I have done so far with my crochet hook....was supposed to be a square and is turning into a circle...and now is something that looks like a clam shell that I am not going to post.   See....Humility!  I am already humbled by the beautiful things I have seen my Mother and friends create. 



One of my crochet goals is to make this hat......before the end of winter.....kidding!!!




MY INSPIRATION....My Mother Wendy


MY MENTOR and TRAINER.....MARCIE! 



Current Project....I want to make those cutie aprons!  A couple Christmas aprons as well.  That adorable crochet hat...and I already made a beautiful scarf that I model below...and gave to my son's beautiful girl friend.






What is everyone else doing to hone in on the Feminine Art of Sewing?




Sew Long for Now!

Jenny




No comments:

Post a Comment